In the Middle of the Desert where Nature is Brown colored, in a small village Called Um Al Qutein a small farmhouse, passionate, talented woman called Salha decided to support her Family and proof “Woman Can Do It” by creating a small Kitchen cooking her Delicious traditional food in addition to her live Saj baking and homemade dairies and much more. And she made it!
When you visit this amazing woman you will experience how to bake Saj and make dairies direct from the sheep, in addition to that you will feel the taste of living a farmer's life.
100 meters away from Salha’s farmhouse there are the famous historical buildings of Um Al Qutein ( More than 200 years old buildings) with its black rocks.
This Project is supported by ACTED, an international French non-government organization, under the project “Providing Sustainable Work Opportunities to Refugees and Vulnerable Jordanians in the Agricultural Sector of Jordan”, with funding from the Bureau of Population, Refugee and Migrants – U.S. Department of State (BPRM). Through ACTED’s support. Women now are able to increase their productivity in their community and prove women can handle and raise a family emotionally and financially.
- Visit To Um Al Qutein Historical City- Lunch
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before the experience date
- No refunds within 7 days of the experience date
- Your experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase
- All bookings made less than 24 hours from the starting time are final and non-refundable