|In the Middle of the Desert where Nature is Brown colored, in a small village Called Um Al Qutein a small farmhouse, passionate, talented women called Foza decided to support her Family and proof “Woman Can Do It” by creating a small Kitchen cooking her Delicious traditional food in additional to their live Saj baking and homemade dairies and much more. And she made it!
When you visit this amazing women you will experience how to bake Saj and make dairies direct from the sheep, in additional to that you will feel the taste of living a farmer life.
100 mtrs away from Foza’s farm house there are the famous historical buildings of Um Al Qutein ( More than 200 years old buildings) with its black rocks.
This Project is supported by ACTED, an international French non-government organization, under the project “Providing Sustainable Work Opportunities to Refugees and Vulnerable Jordanians in the Agricultural Sector of Jordan”, with funding from the Bureau of Population, Refugee and Migrants – U.S. Department of State (BPRM). Through ACTED’s support. Women now are able to increase their productivity in their community and proof women can handle and raise a family emotionally and financially.
- Visit To Foza's Farm- Lunch-Visit To UM Al Qutein Historical Buildings, Visit To Rocks Sculptor
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before the experience date
- No refunds within 7 days of the experience date
- Your experience can be canceled and fully refunded within 24 hours of purchase
- All bookings made less than 24 hours from the starting time are final and non-refundable