The trail starts at the Visitor Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you will take the cantilevered walkway over the dam and follow the course of the river between towering sandstone cliffs to the base of a large waterfall. The gorge contains deep pools, enough for swimming. This is an ideal trip to take slowly and enjoy the cool water and shade, especially in the heat of the summer.
guided or self-guided
Time: 3-4 hours
Starting times: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old; know how to swim; have a reasonable level of fitness.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• Bring hats and sunscreen
• Bring enough water at least 2 liters
• Dinner,Lunch and breakfast
• Once paid, cancellations made less than 24 hours before the event are nonrefundable
• Alcohol is not allowed in all reserves
• Participant should not have fear of heights
• Minimum age is 18 years old for the trail
• Bring a copy of your ID card or Passport.
• Please inform reservation staff if you have any special medical concerns
Meet at Wild Jordan Center – Jabal Amman 01:30 pm
Departure 02:00 pm
Arrive at Mujib Chalets and assign Chalets 03:30 pm
Enjoying on the Mujib beach
Dinner 07:30 pm
Enjoying the night on the sea
breakfast at Mujib Chalets
Start the hike (Siq trail 2-3 hrs.)
lunch at Mujib Chalets