The trail starts at the Visitor Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you will take the cantilevered walkway over the dam and follow the course of the river between towering sandstone cliffs to the base of a large waterfall. The gorge contains deep pools, enough for swimming. This is an ideal trip to take slowly and enjoy the cool water and shade, especially in the heat of the summer.
guided or self-guided
Time: 3-4 hours
Starting times: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Requirements: Must be at least 18 years old; know how to swim; have a reasonable level of fitness.
• Bring enough water at least 2 liters
• Bring hats and sunscreen
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• Dinner,Lunch and breakfast
• Bring a copy of your ID card or Passport.
• Participant should not have fear of heights
• Please inform reservation staff if you have any special medical concerns
• Alcohol is not allowed in all reserves
• Minimum age is 18 years old for the trail
Meet at Wild Jordan Center – Jabal Amman 01:30 pm
Departure 02:00 pm
Arrive at Mujib Chalets and assign Chalets 03:30 pm
Enjoying on the Mujib beach
Dinner 07:30 pm
Enjoying the night on the sea
breakfast at Mujib Chalets
Start the hike (Siq trail 2-3 hrs.)
lunch at Mujib Chalets